Monday, March 21, 2011

2 Months...


January 21 2011 at 6:40pm our boy passed away in my arms peacefully. It's been 2 long months without him,everyday that passes just seems longer than the last since i have held him or seen his sweet smile along with his sweet laughter.We are doing well with his loss, although grief really likes to creep up on me sometimes especially hearing certain songs or seeing other little boys who are around his age.Lexi still sometimes asks to have her Nolie back, it breaks me knowing she so badly wants him back and i can't bring him back. He will forever be ours... in our hearts, he really left a huge impact on us,and remembering how short life is. I love him for teaching me things i had never or would of never knew if he had not came into my life. I love him for everything he has showed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment