Sunday, April 3, 2011

Trying to make his Sister happy.

These 9weeks have been the hardest weeks of my life.Not only is Nolan gone, but lexi has been grieving and its been so hard to make her happy.When we take her out she acts out in the strangest ways like yelling at us and at times hitting us in public if she doesnt get her own way about something.This is something lexi has never done before, when we would go out as a family she would be on her best behaviour and not make such a scene everyone in the grocery store.Us greiving as parents is making it difficult to handle her at times, its so hard :_( i just want to scream and breakdown.I dont even know how i go on.I just do it.It's hard, i feel like im living a nightmare and i just would like to wake up and have things to the way they were 9 weeks ago.Unfortunatley that wont happen in my life time, i know we will meet in paradise oneday and i will finally have my Nolan back.I can't wait till that day.Nathan and I are doing best to help lexi, we do so many daily activities such as walking outside, playing in the yard,swimming etc... But it just seems like nothing is good enough for her at the moment, i know it will pass (i hope) very soon.Untill then we are trying to make his sister happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment