Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Dream.


Well it finally happend! Nolan mommy had the sweetest dream about you, i have waited 3 long months just to feel you in my dreams,just to spend a little time with you.It was so nice to see you well.I was carrying you around in the house and it was snack time so i set you in your highchair, you were so excited! I put a yogurt and spoon your tray and you gave me the look like, arent you going to feed me? I wanted to see if you could do it yourself, iwatched you pick the spoon up put it in the container of yougurt and feed yourself!! you made a huge mess, but it was a wonderful mess seeing the huge smile on your face.once you were done i picked you up and was holding you, i didnt want to put you down.I walked all day with you in my arms, everyone was asking how you came back, and i simply said,"the doctors made a mistake you werent really gone." You were soooo alive in my dream! i woke with a smile on my face! It was the best dream i had ever had. I love you, and i hope i have more dreams more often like this.It's nice having "our" time even if its dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment